CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Changes to our normal services.
***** WE ARE OPEN DURING THE ENTIRE LOCKDOWN CRISIS – NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS APPLY *****
Due to the Coronavirus crisis, iFixIT Computers will be making some changes to our normal services, to ensure that we can minimize the risk & spread of the virus through the community.
Below are the Changes we will be implementing, and may change on a daily basis:
- On-Site visits (to you) may be Limited to “Emergency Only” visits, and strict guidelines will be followed in accordance to government medical information (ie Mask worn, Sanitizing, Social Distancing etc)
- We will be offering a DROP-OFF service. You can drop off your Laptop or Desktop PC to our premises anytime with prior notice.
- Any Laptops & Desktop PC’s that are dropped off to us, may require them to be left at the Door upon request, to minimize any risk of person-person contact.
- Laptops will be Sanitized upon receiving (Wiped down with Anti-Bacterial Cloths) which will include Keyboard & TouchPad Area, TouchScreens, the Inner & Outer Casing of the Laptop & Chargers, and Laptop Bag Handles.
- Desktop PC’s – All Surfaces of a Desktop PC will be Sanitized upon receiving, as well as any Peripherals such as External Keyboards, Mouse, Chargers etc.
- We will thoroughly Sanitize your Laptop or Desktop PC & equipment before returning it to you.
- We will be open during the COVID-19 Crisis – Normal Business Hours Apply.
It is important that we all do out bit, to ensure we can get through this crisis quickly and safely.
During this time, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority. We will take EVERY measure, to ensure we provide a safe & hygienic environment for everyone.
Updated on 23-03-2020