CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Stage 4 Changes to our normal services.
***** WE ARE OPEN DURING THE ENTIRE STAGE 4 LOCKDOWN CRISIS *****
Due to the Coronavirus Stage 4 Lockdown, iFixIT Computers will be making some changes to our normal services.
We ARE Authorised to do Some On-Site Visits & to do a “Pickup & Drop Off Service (See Below)
Below are Changes to our Services we have implemented:
- On-Site visits are be Limited to “Urgent Business or Emergency Only” visits, and strict guidelines will be followed in accordance to government medical information.
- For Residential & most Small Business, we will be offering a “Pick-Up” & “Drop-Back” Service at your Home or Office within a 20Km Radius of Rowville.
- (We will pickup your Laptop or Desktop from outside your Front Door with Prior Arrangement, take it back to our workshop, perform the necessary repairs / service, and then arrange to drop the Laptop or Desktop Back to you).
- You can “DROP-OFF” your Laptop or Desktop to us, if you live within a 5Km Radius – Please contact us to arrange a suitable drop off time.
- Any Laptops & Desktop PC’s that are dropped off to us, may require them to be left at the Door upon request, to minimize any risk of person-person contact.
Health Precautions implemented:
- We will be wearing Masks, Sanitizing all Keyboards, Mouses & any equipment touched during and after repairs, & practising Social Distancing
- Laptops will be Sanitized upon receiving (Wiped down with Anti-Bacterial Cloths) which will include Keyboard & TouchPad Area, TouchScreens, the Inner & Outer Casing of the Laptop & Chargers, and Laptop Bag Handles.
- Desktop PC’s – All Surfaces of a Desktop PC will be Sanitized upon receiving, as well as any Peripherals such as External Keyboards, Mouse, Chargers etc.
- We will thoroughly Sanitize your Laptop or Desktop PC & equipment before returning it to you.
- We will be open during the COVID-19 Crisis – Normal Business Hours Apply.
It is important that we all do out bit, to ensure we can get through this crisis quickly and safely.
During this time, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority. We will take EVERY measure, to ensure we provide a safe & hygienic environment for everyone.
Updated on 06-08-2020