Business IT Support –
iFixIT Computers provide Small Business with crucial Support and Service of your IT infrastructure, to keep your business running smooth and hassle free. Emergency Call-Out. Same Day Service.
Whether you have only 1 PC, or have 10+ PC’s, we can provide you with the support you need.
Some of the types of business we specialize in:
- Accounting & Financial Firms
- Law Firms
- Conveyancing & Real Estate
- Building & Construction Industry
- Factories & Warehouses
- Sales & Marketing Services
- General Offices & Home Office
How can iFixIT Computers Help Your business
- Emergency Call-Out & Same Day Service*
- Business Network maintenance & troubleshooting
- Office 365 Small Business Setup, implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Wireless & Wired Networking configuration.
- NAS Storage Solutions – Sales, Setup & Maintenance (Click Here for more info)
- Back-up Solutions for your Files & Data (On-site & Off-site)
- Business Grade Internet Security & Protection experts
- Windows Server maintenance.
- We can make your Laptop or Desktop Computer work faster
- Networked Printers/Copiers – Setup & Configuration
- Networked Printers/Copiers – Scan-to-Email Setup
- WiFi Printer Setup & Configuration.
- Fix Windows related issues – Crashing, Errors, Slow Loading
- General troubleshooting
- Remove Viruses, Malware & Spyware
- NBN Setup Experts, Fibre Direct Connections
- Laptop Screen Replacements, Hard Drives, SSD’s, RAM Upgrades
- Desktop Hardware Repairs, Upgrades.
- WiFi, Broadband, NBN Internet Experts
- Email Setup & troubleshooting
- Upgrades & Sales of computer parts
- Data Recovery Service – Recover lost data (Hard Disks, USB Sticks, Camera Cards, SSD’s)
Let iFixIT Computers become your IT Support Techs. We pride ourselves on Loyalty, and we have a very friendly and transparent approach with our clients. If you have an emergency or urgent matter, we are always there straight away to get them sorted out.
Our technicians are handpicked after thorough screening and training, have the latest advanced tools, equipment and software to tend to your particular issues.
All of our technicians are Microsoft Certified Professionals and are highly qualified to handle all kinds of repairs, maintenance and problems related to Business Networks, Laptops, Desktops, All-In-One Desktops and other IT peripherals.